Secondary Education of Students Who Are Deaf or Hard of Hearing MS
Through this Master of Science program, students will gain access to state-of-the-art technology and on-campus facilities to gain a qualification in secondary education of students with hearing difficulties. Students will become prepared teachers, effective and ethical practitioners, scholars and leaders in the profession of education of deaf people.
Learn more about this program by submitting an information request form which is sent directly to the program provider.
Students wanting to undertake this MS program, they must meet the following criteria:
- Hold a bachelor degree from an accredited college or university
- Have a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Have a basic knowledge of American Sign Language as measured by a departmental skill assessment, or willingness to take American Sign Language I (or its equivalent) at NTID or another college prior to beginning the program
- Have a level of writing proficiency appropriate to graduate study as indicated by a review of undergraduate writing-intensive courses and an expository essay
- Submit the following:
- Official transcripts of previously completed undergraduate and graduate course work
- Letters of reference
- An expository essay that indicates evidence of professional commitment and potential for success in the program
- Scores from Graduate Record Exam (GRE)
- Participate in an individual interview
- Complete a graduate application.
Those whose native language is not English must submit scores from TEFL or IELTS. Get in contact with RIT via the information request form to learn about specific language requirements for this program.
To learn about the cost of this Secondary Education of Students Who Are Deaf or Hard of Hearing MS, fill out an information request and someone from RIT will be in touch.
Graduates of this program will be awarded a Master of Science in Secondary Education of Students Who Are Deaf or Hard of Hearing.
Join a vibrant community teeming with students, experts, and specialists across all fields at Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT). Offering the perfect environment to pursue your passions, RIT offers an intersection of disciplines for you to launch your career. The...
Want to know more about Secondary Education of Students Who Are Deaf or Hard of Hearing MS? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe!
Planning on studying a
Master's degree in Europe?
Find your perfect career!