Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Master in Arts and Cultural ManagementRome Business School
The masters degree in arts and culture management at Rome Business School is an exclusive program designed for motivated international participants to gain world-class competencies and develop a successful global career in the field of arts and culture.
Graduates of this program will be able to:
- Understand the characteristics and trends of the arts and culture market and the role played by the cultural manager
- Recognize the intersection of cultural management with other areas of political, economic and social concern, such as national identity, cultural diversity, economic development, urban regeneration and heritage preservation
- Develop and apply effective marketing and communication strategies in the global environment of arts and culture, both for private and public/non-profit organizations
- Identify and manage the characteristics of the main artistic and culture-related businesses and to develop effective managerial strategies
- Nurture cultural brands
- Master the use of new technologies within cultural organizations and the most advanced communication tools and channels
- Structure effective managerial processes and functions for cultural organizations
- Organize fundraising activities and events to support cultural initiatives
- Explore the impact of legislation on the cultural market
- Manage financial dimensions related to cultural activities in the global economy
- Develop a comprehensive business plan for arts and cultural ventures
- Understand and utilize project management techniques for culture-related managerial activities
- Evaluate and apply leadership models as tools for ethical and culturally-influenced decision-making
Students interested applying for this masters program in cultural management should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor degree
Degree & diploma
Master's degree in Arts and Cultural Management
Tuition & fees
- 3.500 per year (International)
- 3.500 per year (EEA)
Rome Business School
Better Managers for a Better World. Excellence in Managerial Training in Rome.
The Rome Business School is a managerial training and research institute of excellence. The school strives to join the academic world of knowledge with the practical world of business by providing advanced managerial training courses for international students. With the...
Contact information for Rome Business School
Want to find out more about this program? Fill in your details below and receive the brochure.
Be the first to write a review!
Win an iPad!
Take our survey to enter the draw.
Find your perfect career!