Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Master in Marketing and CommunicationRome Business School
Complete your masters in Rome and NYC!
Students will have the unique opportunity to complete their masters in marketing in communications in Rome and New York City. The masters program offers you the opportunity to study in the heart of Wall Street (NYC) while participating in an internship in one of 800 local companies. This gives you invaluable experience in one of the world's leading business cities!
The master in marketing and communication at the Rome Business School is an ideal choice for professionals looking for a world-class program. Students will gain the skills to begin a successful career in an international environment. The quality of the teaching, paid international internships, and the career and networking services all contribute to making this program the perfect fit for those who seek to excel in the job market and in global business.
This masters degree is designed for all those who are seeking exposure to the world of marketing and communications, or for already working in this environment but are seeking to expand their knowledge of their field.
- 6 months in Rome: lectures + additional activities
- 2 months in New York City: lectures + internship
- An international paid internship: in the country of your choice
- Company and Marketing Strategy
- Understanding the Marketplace and Consumers
- The Marketing Environment
- Marketing Information Systems and Research
- Consumer Markets and Consumer Buyer Behavior
- Business Markets and Business Buyer Behavior
- Designing a Customer-Driven Marketing Mix
- Segmentation, Targeting, Differentiation and Positioning
- Integrated Marketing Communication Strategy
- Communication and Promotion
- Online Marketing
- Competing on an international scale
Students of this program will benefit from company tours, getting to know managerial systems and players from the inside, artistic-cultural programs, innovation capability, and complex system understanding.
Students interested applying for this masters program in communication should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor degree
Degree & diploma
Masters Degree in Marketing and Communication
Tuition & fees
- Full Time Formula (on-campus or online): € 12.000
- Executive Formula (on-campus or online): € 5.500
- Professional Formula (on-campus or online): € 3.500
The tuition fee covers teaching fees, all academic material, a tablet computer, the social program, a 6 months Italian language course, and the integrative cultural program.
Rome Business School
Better Managers for a Better World. Excellence in Managerial Training in Rome.
The Rome Business School is a managerial training and research institute of excellence. The school strives to join the academic world of knowledge with the practical world of business by providing advanced managerial training courses for international students. With the...
Contact information for Rome Business School
Want to find out more about this program? Fill in your details below and receive the brochure.
Be the first to write a review!
Win an iPad!
Take our survey to enter the draw.
Find your perfect career!