Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
M.Sc. Robotic Systems EngineeringRWTH International Academy
M.Sc. Robotic Systems Engineering
At RWTH Aachen University, students are exposed to the most advanced techniques in the field of mechanical engineering, presented by internationally known specialists, in an environment focusing on intellectual, professional and personal advancement. Robotic technology and cyber-physical systems are widely applied in different ways, such as industrial machines, automobiles, (micro)-electric industries, as well as aerospace and air transport industries. The University's M.Sc. Robotic Systems Engineering is tailored for robotic specialists and provides an outstanding education at the interface between mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, and computer sciences.
The programme features two main themes:
1) The optimal application of robots
2) The development and construction of new robotic systems.
Bridging gaps between engineering disciplines, this Master’s degree programme offers students a unique learning environment and a multidisciplinary education that will enable them to develop innovative and intelligent robotic solutions and systems with the aim to meet today's most pressing global challenges: industrial productivity, energy efficiency, environmental responsibility, health care issues, and mobility services.
Applicants wishing to enter the M.Sc. Robotic Systems Engineering should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline, such as Automotive, Aerospace or Energy Engineering, Manufacturing, Structural, Industrial or Production Engineering, awarded by an internationally recognized university-level institution
- Very good performance in your undergraduate studies
- Fundamental knowledge in the following subjects: Mathematics, Numerical Mathematics, Physics, Mechanics, Machine Design, Electronics, Material Sciences, Thermodynamics, Manufacturing Technology, Structural Design, Computer-aided Design. Furthermore in: Informatics, Software Techniques, Programming, Sensor Techniques, FEM, Multi-Body Simulation, Control Engineering, Simulation Methods, Mechatronics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Letter of Intent
- University Transcript of Records (if possible with a conversion of your credit points in ECTS)
- University Degree Certificate
- Proof of English Language Proficiency (e.g. IELTS, TOEFL)
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Digital Photograph
- Proof of practical work experience, at least 6 months by 1 March (detailing the duration and responsibilities of your work)
- APS (only for Chinese Applicants)
In granting the RWTH Master Degree, the program gives the graduates a degree that is recognized world-wide and qualifies one for further PhD studies.
Join RWTH Aachen University, one of the largest and most renowned universities of technology in Germany which offers top level study and research opportunities.
RWTH Aachen University - One of Europe's Leading Universities in Engineering & Sciences
RWTH Aachen University is one of the largest and most renowned universities of technology in Germany which offers top level study and research opportunities. Numerous partnerships between RWTH Aachen University and international universities as well as industrial companies offer excellent...
Want to know more about M.Sc. Robotic Systems Engineering? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win an iPad!
Take our survey to enter the draw.
Find your perfect career!