Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Get a Masters in Computer Science and Engineering in Turkey
Computer science and Engineering has contributed immensely in shaping our lives in many areas encompassing communication, commerce, medicine, education, entertainment, and human interaction, to name a few.
This role of computer science will continue to play significant role in the foreseeable future as well. Current major topics of interest at Sabancı University include the following areas, many of which have direct applicability:
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Mining
- Computer Graphics & Visualization
- Computer Networks
- Computer Vision & Signal Processing
- Security and Privacy
- Social Media
- Software Engineering
Computer Science and Engineering Learning Objectives
- Design, implement, test, and evaluate a computer system, component, or algorithm to meet desired needs and to solve a computational problem.
- Demonstrate knowledge of discrete mathematics and data structures.
- Demonstrate knowledge of probability and statistics, including applications appropriate to computer science and engineering.
Applicants may be invited for written exams and interviews. All written exams and interviews are held in English.
Deadlines for applications are announced in the Academic Calendar
Approval by the Turkish Higher Education Council (YÖK) regarding recognizing the institution and compatibility of the education received is required for applicants with a degree from an institution abroad.
Application Documents and Requirements:
- Online Application Form: Candidates can apply to more than one program via the online system. A separate application form should be filled out for each program to which a candidate wishes to apply.
- Official Transcript: A sealed official transcript issued by the Student Affairs unit of the applicant's previous university should be submitted. This document should indicate the courses taken and grades received by the applicant
- Two Letters of Recommendation: These should be either submitted online or posted in a sealed envelope. Sample letter
- One Photograph
- Result for Graduate Program Entrance Exam : The applicant must submit the one of the following exams. Photocopies of the scores are accepted for application, but original copies should be submitted upon admission and enrollment.
- International candidates are required to present their latest GRE test scores. Required for international applicants Required for international applicants Required for international applicant
- English Proficiency Exam Result Certificate: As the language of instruction at Sabancı University is English, the applicant is required to submit the score of one of the English proficiency assessment exams. Recognized exams, the minimum score required and period of validity are given in the table below. Photocopies of the documents mentioned below are accepted for application; however originals will be requested upon registration in the case of admission.
- Statement of Purpose
Tuition & fees
- $17500. The payments for tuition can be made in 2 installments in the beginning of each term.
*Many scholarship opportunities exist for international students.
- Fees In a room for four per person (Fall and Spring semesters) $2500 (per year)/ In a room for two per person (Fall and Spring semesters) $3600 (per year) / Deposit (once, during first entrance) $400 / Approximate living expenses per month: $300-500.
Earn your degree in Istanbul at Sabanci University
Sabanci University is a leading university in Turkey which provides a fully English education backed by a world class faculty. One of the top research universities in the region, SU is the place to be with its strong scholarships, extensive...