Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Earn an MBA while completing a paid internship!
This full-time Master of Business Administration program offered by Sacred Heart University, Jack Welch College of Business, provides you with a top-notch education and real world experience.
The program is designed in such a way that classes are conducted in the evening (from 6:30pm to 9:30pm and occasionally on Saturday mornings) and paid internships are held during the day.
The full-time MBA program starts in mid-August and is completed in 16 months. For students who have not yet taken courses in economics, statistics or management, intensive preparatory courses are offered during July and August.
The paid internships are with companies such as ArcelorMittal, ATOZ, Banque Internationale à Luxembourg, Brown Brothers Harriman, Cargolux Airlines International S.A., Lombard International Assurance S.A., PricewaterhouseCoopers, SES and UBS.
For those students without work experience, the full-time MBA with internship serves as a stepping stone into the job market of Luxembourg.
Recognized by The Princeton Review Guide as one of the best business schools and best colleges in 2018, ensuring you the highest caliber of education.
- AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) accredited.
- Acknowledged by the Luxembourg Ministry of Higher Education.
Benefits of the 16-month MBA with internship program:
- American MBA, AACSB accredited
- All courses taught in English
- Faculty from the main campus in Fairfield, CT and Luxembourg-based practitioners with strong academic qualifications
- 6-9 month paid internship supported by individual coaching and mentoring
- International student body from over 40 countries
- Access to SHU’s extensive online library and databases
- Option to add courses on Sacred Heart University’s main campus in Fairfield, Connecticut, U.S.A. (about one hour north from New York City)
- Non-EU/EEA students graduating with an MBA can obtain a work permit in Luxembourg for an additional two-year period under certain conditions
- 95% of students receive job offers either before or after graduation.
The full-time MBA with internship eases the entry of students without work experience into a professional career.
Application deadline for students of the MBA with internship is March 1st for non-EU students and 1st June for EU students.
All applicants should meet the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree with a grade point average equivalent to a minimum of 3.0 on a 4 point scale
- GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) score with a minimum of 500 (waived in some cases)
- English proficiency (minimum TOEFL score of 570 or equivalent) waived for those having studied in English and/or are working in an English language environment
Upon successful completion of your MBA program, you'll receive a master of business administration degree.
Gabriel shares his experiences as an MBA candidate, the diverse life in Luxembourg, and the journey to becoming a market analyst. Learn more about the MBA program by watching this video!
Earn your Master of Business Administration degree from the internationally renowned programs offered by Sacred Heart University, Jack Welch College of Business. The well-established business school has been offering programs for over two decades and is acknowledged by the Luxembourg...
Want to know more about MBA with internship? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Find your perfect career!