Your future in the music industry starts in vibrant Berlin
Designed and developed to specifically suit the music industry and the digital age, the bachelor in music business at SAE Institute Berlin encompasses innovative business and entrepreneurship models in order to provide graduates with the perfect foundation in terms of knowledge and skills to start successful careers in the music industry.
Students of this music business degree will cover the core aspects of the music industry such as:
- Cultural and historical perspectives
- Revenue streams
- Planning and budgeting
- Marketing and digital media skills
- Legal frameworks across many different industry scenarios such as event management, artist management, publishing, and e-music
Music business students will get the opportunity to explore, innovate, and implement new knowledge and skills within the fast paced music industry.
For more information about BA/BSc (Hons) music business, please submit an information request.
Students interested in applying to the music business program should meet the following requirements:
- University entrance qualification (Abitur or similar)
- Alternatively: minimum age of 18 years plus intermediate educational qualification and aptitude test
- Own notebook computer for office work, theoretical tests and own notes from lectures
- Language skills: students whose first language is not English will need a qualification that demonstrates competence in English; at least Level B2
BA/BSc (Hons) Music Business awarded by Middlesex University London
Earn a creative media education in Berlin, Germany!
SAE is the largest worldwide private education provider in the fields of audio engineering, digital film production, web development, media production and publishing, game art animation, games programming and music business. SAE provides a combination of practical training courses as...
SAE Institute Berlin (international)
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe!
Planning on studying a
Master's degree in Europe?
Find your perfect career!