Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Earn a Bachelor in Art & Technology
The Bachelor in Art &Technology is directed towards creative students who are interested in technology.
Applicants should have the ability to share knowledge, skills and opinions, bring these up for discussion and take responsibility for the content of their contribution.
During the course of the Bachelor in Art &Technology, students will work independently and acquire competencies linked to the final attainment levels. In order to achieve this, a lot of attention is given to the development of communicative and management skills, as a result of which the students will be able to share their views and ideas with colleagues, employees and customers.
Upon completion of the Bachelor in Art & Technology there are a great number of job opportunities in various disciplines for graduates. They can find employment in multimedia or internet companies, but there is also a great demand from advertising companies, research institutes, audio-video companies or Communication and IT agencies.
The Bachelor in Art & Technology programme enables graduates to pursue careers as producers or managers of multimedia teams of specialists.
The admission requirements for the Bachelor in Art & Technology are:
- The applicant must demonstrate that they have the ability, motivation and determination to successfully complete the course
- The applicant must be admissible to Higher Education through a diploma of secondary education/high school diploma with good results such as for Dutch students VWO, HAVO or MBO and for foreign students diplomas which are equivalent to e.g. the German Abitur (algemeine Hochschulreife), the British GCE A-levels or (I) GCSE grades A, B or C, the French Baccalaureat or the American High School (top stream or plus 1 year's college)
- The applicant must have sufficient English language skills, if the applicant do not have the Dutch nationality, an IELTS test-score of 6.0 or a TOEFL test-score of 550 is required
Upon completing your studies, you will be employable in the world of art & technology both as a generalist and as a specialist. You will be able to look for a job in The Netherlands, or in your home country if you prefer. It is a degree which offers numerous international opportunities. You will be ready to fulfil a linchpin function in an industry where creativity, innovation and technology play a leading role. Possible positions could include, for example:
- creative director
- concept developer
- project leader
- media designer
- web developer
- interaction designer
Other possibilities could be to set up your own company or go it alone as a freelancer.
Tuition & fees
The fees for the Bachelor in Art & Technology are:
- For EU/EEA students: 1984 Euro
- For Non-EU/EEA students: 7800Euro
Saxion University of Applied Sciences welcomes international students to the Netherlands
Saxion University of Applied Sciences is located in the east of the Netherlands on three campuses, in the characteristic cities of Deventer, Enschede and Apeldoorn. The university has a student population of over 24,000, of which 3,500 are international students...