Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Bachelor in Art & Technology (Short degree programme)Saxion University of Applied Sciences
Earn a Bachelor in Art & Technology
The Bachelor in Art & Technology is designed to prepare participants for management and creative jobs. In order to pursue the Bachelor in Art & Technology you need to be both creative and interested in technology.
As a Bachelor in Art and Technology-student you have the opportunity to choose to graduate in one of below, five graduation profiles.
- Concept Development
Within the chosen graduation domain the you can choose your own specialties, depending on your professional picture. You will be individually guided by experts in these specialties.
Upon completion of the Bachelor in Art & Technology graduates can look forward to pursue careers with multimedia, internet and advertising companies. Graduates can also look at working with research institutes, audio-video companies or communication and IT agencies.
The admission requirements for the Bachelor in Art & Technology are:
- The student must demonstrate that they have the ability, motivation and determination to successfully complete the course
- The student must be admissible to Higher Education through a diploma of secondary education/high school diploma with good results such as for Dutch students VWO, HAVO or MBO and for foreign students diplomas which are equivalent to e.g. the German Abitur (algemeine Hochschulreife), the British GCE A-levels or (I) GCSE grades A, B or C, the French Baccalaureat or the American High School (top stream or plus 1 year's college)
- The student must have sufficient English language skills for the specific course.
Upon completing your studies, you will be employable in the world of art & technology both as a generalist and as a specialist. You will be able to look for a job in The Netherlands, or in your home country if you prefer. It is a degree which offers numerous international opportunities. You will be ready to fulfil a linchpin function in an industry where creativity, innovation and technology play a leading role. Possible positions could include, for example:
- creative director
- concept developer
- project leader
- media designer
- web developer
- interaction designer
Other possibilities could be to set up your own company or go it alone as a freelancer.
Tuition & fees
The fees for the Bachelor in Art & Technology are:
- For EU/EEA students: 1984 Euro
- For Non-EU/EEA students: 7800Euro
Saxion University of Applied Sciences welcomes international students to the Netherlands
Saxion University of Applied Sciences is located in the east of the Netherlands on three campuses, in the characteristic cities of Deventer, Enschede and Apeldoorn. The university has a student population of over 24,000, of which 3,500 are international students...