Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Bachelor in Business Engineering (Short degree programme)Saxion University of Applied Sciences
Earn a Bachelor in Business Engineering
The Bachelor in Business Engineering (Short degree programme) is designed for young individuals who are aspiring to become entrepreneurial managers in technical environments and/or starting their own businesses. The programme provides its participants with a practice-orientated concept, laying a solid foundation so they can enter the market well-prepared.
The Bachelor in Business Engineering consists of following modules:
- Change management
- (Export) strategy development
- Innovation management
- Process and Technology management
- Graduation project and thesis
Upon completion of the Bachelor in Business Engineering graduates can look forwards to working as entrepreneurs and entrepreneurial managers in various lines of business and positions.
The admission requirements for the Bachelor in Business Engineering are:
- 180ECTS or completed bachelor degree in the field of (Business) Engineering
- A completed practical placement or bachelor thesis.
- The applicant must demonstrate that they have the ability, motivation and determination to successfully complete the course
- The applicant must be admissible to Higher Education through a diploma of secondary education/high school diploma with good results such as for Dutch students VWO, HAVO or MBO and for foreign students diplomas which are equivalent to e.g. the German Abitur (algemeine Hochschulreife), the British GCE A-levels or (I) GCSE grades A, B or C, the French Baccalaureat or the American High School (top stream or plus 1 year's college)
- The applicant must have sufficient English language skills, if the applicant do not have the Dutch nationality, an IELTS test-score of 6.0 or a TOEFL test-score of 550 is required
Entrepreneurial managers and industrial engineers can be found in various positions, generally in a technical business-to-business environment.
Tuition & fees
The fees for the Bachelor in Business Engineering are:
- For EU/EEA students: € 1.984,-
- For Non-EU/EEA students: € 7.800,-
Saxion University of Applied Sciences welcomes international students to the Netherlands
Saxion University of Applied Sciences is located in the east of the Netherlands on three campuses, in the characteristic cities of Deventer, Enschede and Apeldoorn. The university has a student population of over 24,000, of which 3,500 are international students...