Earn a Bachelor in International Finance & Accounting
The Bachelor in Accounting & Finance (Short degree programme) is designed to provide students with the foundation for a specialist managerial position within the field of economic management. Students will learn how to collect, analyse and present information on business economics and based on this informed enterprising decisions can be made.
The Bachelor in Accounting & Finance consists of following modules:
- Financial Management
- Management Information Systems
- Strategic Marketing
- Management & Communication Skills
- Financial Accounting
- Management and Control
- Management Game
- International Law
- Research & Project Management
Upon completion of the Bachelor in Accounting & Finance, graduates can look forward to working in a wide range of professions including controller, financial strategic manager, assistant accounting, business assistant and organization expert.
In addition to the general requirements below, the following requirements are applicable for this programme:
- 3-years bachelor level education in a related programme, with (at least) basic courses in the field of financial & management accounting, finance, management/marketing, computer skills and economics.
- Minimum of TOEFL 550, IELTS 6 or similar English language qualification.
- An official subject description of all relevant courses in the field of accounting and finance which you have completed at your home university or college. Subject descriptions should include information about the content of the course, literature and study load.
The tuition fees for the Bachelor in Accounting, Finance & Control (Final Year) are:
- For EU/EEA students: € 2.083,-
- For Non-EU/EEA students: € 7.800,-
Upon successful completion of this programme, you'll receive a Bachelor of Business Administration degree.
Saxion University of Applied Sciences welcomes international students to the Netherlands
Saxion University of Applied Sciences is one of the largest institutions of higher education in the Netherlands, with close to 27,000 students (and still growing!). Saxion University has a rich history - its roots can be traced back to 1875. A merger...
Want to know more about Bachelor in International Finance & Accounting (Short degree programme)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe!
Planning on studying a
Master's degree in Europe?
Find your perfect career!