Earn a Bachelor in Marketing
The Bachelor or Marketing (Short degree programme) provides participants with the latest insights and knowledge in business strategies, international strategies, advanced marketing communication techniques and communication skills.
Building on the previous three-year education of the student, the Bachelor in Marketing (Final Year) offers the following four themes:
- An up-date on Marketing Basics
- The latest trends in Contemporary Marketing
- International Marketing
- Strategic Marketing & Control
Through the duration of the Bachelor in Marketing there is a lot of attention given to the student’s personal development. Multinational teambuilding and acquiring a variety of communication skills in training sessions, such as negotiating, intercultural communication, presentations, etc. are part of the programme, which is held in an international setting.
There are instances when students are allowed to study in conjunction with their present studies at their home university, which earns them a double degree in one year, (two degrees).
Upon completion of the Bachelor in Marketing graduates will be looking at a range of options including starting positions such as, assistant product manager, communication or advertising assistant, marketing adviser, market researcher. They can also look at postitions in the field of international business, for example as a sales representative, account manager, area manager as well as positions in the field of exporting.
Graduates may also decide to continue their education at Saxion, or another University in Europe, aiming for a Masters Degree. The Bachelor of Marketing is an excellent step stone for further education.
The admission requirements for the Bachelor in Marketing are:
- The applicant must demonstrate that they have the ability, motivation and determination to successfully complete the course
- The applicant must be admissible to Higher Education through a diploma of secondary education/high school diploma with good results such as for Dutch students VWO, HAVO or MBO and for foreign students diplomas which are equivalent to e.g. the German Abitur (algemeine Hochschulreife), the British GCE A-levels or (I) GCSE grades A, B or C, the French Baccalaureat or the American High School (top stream or plus 1 year's college)
- The applicant must have sufficient English language skills, if the applicant do not have the Dutch nationality, an IELTS test-score of 6.0 or a TOEFL test-score of 550 is required
- The applicant must have a three-year business, economic, marketing and/or management education
- The applicant must have practical workplacement or graduation assignment or some relevant working experience
The tuition fees for the Bachelor in Marketing (Short degree programme) are:
- For EU/EEA students: € 2.083,-
- For Non-EU/EEA students: € 7.800,-
Upon successful completion of this programme, you'll receive a Bachelor of Business Administration degree.
Saxion University of Applied Sciences welcomes international students to the Netherlands
Saxion University of Applied Sciences is one of the largest institutions of higher education in the Netherlands, with close to 27,000 students (and still growing!). Saxion University has a rich history - its roots can be traced back to 1875. A merger...
Want to know more about Bachelor in Marketing (Short degree programme)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe!
Planning on studying a
Master's degree in Europe?
Find your perfect career!