Earn a Bachelor in Physiotherapy
The Bachelor in Physiotherapy is designed for individuals who would like to pursue a successful career as physiotherapists, and who are energetic, socially skilled, disciplined and interested in medical subjects.
Saxion are proud of the department of physiotherapy, which has had a high standard of internationalisation for over ten years and is reflected in the presence of a large amount of foreign students and foreign projects. The physiotherapy programme is designed according to international measures and has agreements with international partners which allows for exchange of both students and teachers.
The Bachelor in Physiotherapy has a very personal approach with a special international team of teachers guiding students through their education and the provide participants with everything needed in order to become a physiotherapist.
Upon completion of the Bachelor in Physiotherapy graduates can look forward to working as a physiotherapist in a wide range of settings including rehabilitation centres, nursing homes, private practices, hospitals and work related health care institutes.
The admission requirements for the Bachelor in Physiotherapy are:
- The applicant must demonstrate that they have the ability, motivation and determination to successfully complete the course
- The applicant must be admissible to Higher Education through a diploma of secondary education/high school diploma with good results such as for Dutch students VWO, HAVO or MBO and for foreign students diplomas which are equivalent to e.g. the German Abitur (algemeine Hochschulreife), the British GCE A-levels or (I) GCSE grades A, B or C, the French Baccalaureat or the American High School (top stream or plus 1 year's college), (biology and/or physics are recommended)
- The applicant must have sufficient English language skills, if the applicant do not have the Dutch nationality, an IELTS test-score of 6.0 or a TOEFL test-score of 550 is required
The tuition fees for the Bachelor in Physiotherapy are:
- For EU/EEA students: € 2.083,-
- For Non-EU/EEA students: € 7.800,-
Upon successful completion of this programme, you'll receive a Bachelor of Physiotherapy degree.
Saxion University of Applied Sciences welcomes international students to the Netherlands
Saxion University of Applied Sciences is one of the largest institutions of higher education in the Netherlands, with close to 27,000 students (and still growing!). Saxion University has a rich history - its roots can be traced back to 1875. A merger...
Want to know more about Bachelor in Physiotherapy? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe!
Planning on studying a
Master's degree in Europe?
Find your perfect career!