Earn a Bachelor in Tourism Management in one year
The Bachelor of Tourism Management (Short degree programme) Programme is one of two Bachelors in Business Administration (BBA) offered by the Hospitality Business School of Saxion:
- Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA) in Hotel Management
- Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA) in Tourism Management
The two programmes share a common focus; to create the conditions that allow people to travel, work, spend their spare time and stay away from their homes. The aim is to make this happen while the company makes a healthy profit and the customers and guests experience maximum satisfaction and content.
The Bachelor in Tourism Management is designed for individuals who have an ear for languages, creativity, conceptual thinking, commercial insight and who are service-minded. The programme places great attention to professional skills, theory and to management skills and there is an utter importance placed on developing a professional and hospitable attitude. Through the duration of the Bachelor in Tourism Management (Final Year) students are taught how to, as managers, entrepreneurs or consultants, lead a business in the international tourism & leisure industry.
Upon completion of the Bachelor of Tourism Management graduates can look forward to careers as/within following professions and areas:
- Recreation & Theme Parks
- Holiday Bungalow Parks
- Hospitality Service suppliers
- Cruiseship companies
- Event organisers
- Other (golf-, resort-, wellness-, sports management)
The admission requirements for the Bachelor in Tourism Management are:
- Applicants must have a minimum of three years of higher education (leading to a bachelor degree) in a Facility-, Hotel- or Tourism Management related field, such as Consumer affairs, Engineering Management, Hotel or Catering Management, or other related Management fields. In some cases, a minimum of 2 years of higher education can be considered, depending on the structure of the previous education.
- TOEFL 550 or IELTS 6.0
The tuition fees for the Bachelor in Tourism Management programme are:
- For EU/EEA students: € 2.083,-
- For Non-EU/EEA students: € 7.800,-
Upon successful completion of this programme, you'll receive a Bachelor of Business Administration degree.
Saxion University of Applied Sciences welcomes international students to the Netherlands
Saxion University of Applied Sciences is one of the largest institutions of higher education in the Netherlands, with close to 27,000 students (and still growing!). Saxion University has a rich history - its roots can be traced back to 1875. A merger...
Want to know more about Bachelor in Tourism Management (Short degree programme)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe!
Planning on studying a
Master's degree in Europe?
Find your perfect career!