Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Bachelor of Management in Tourism Management
Through this bachelor program from Shandong Normal University, students will develop the skills and knowledge required to pursue a career as tourism planners and professional managers within the hospitality and tourism industry. Topics covered in the coursework include:
- Tourism planning & development
- Hotel operation & management
- Operation & management of travel agency
- Tourism informatization
- English for tourism
Students will gain knowledge in professional tourism theories as well as the reading skills required to comprehend both Chinese and English documentation.
Graduates have gone on to employment within:
- Tourism administration
- Hotel administration
- Travel agencies
- Internet tourism promotion
- Tourism education and research
To apply for this programs, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China
- Be in good health
- Be a high school degree holder under the age of 25
- Hold one of the following English language proficiency certifications (not required for native English speakers):
- TOEFL (Score 80 or above)
- IELTS (Score 6.0 or above)
Shandong Normal University - Shandong, China
Shandong Normal University (SDNU) is a major university in the Chinese province of Shandong and has been in operation since 1950. Over 37,000 students study full-time in the 25 schools/colleges that make up SDNU. The university offers undergraduate, postgraduate and...