Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Doctor of Education in Developmental & Educational Psychology
This Doctor of Education degree from Shandong Normal University will provide a comprehensive research education in the field of developmental and education psychology, focusing specifically on:
- Child and adolescent's psycho-social development
- Adolescent development
- Creativity development and promotion
- Mathematic competence and promotion
In these areas, students will develop scientific knowledge and the ability to conduct scientific research alongside skills in the publication process (e.g. statistics, written communication and seminars).
Graduates from this program generally go on to teach and work as psychological professionals at universities and colleges.
To apply for this programs, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China
- Be in good health
- Be a bachelor degree holder in the same major or in a related field of interest
- Be under the age of 40
- Hold one of the following English language proficiency certifications (not required for native English speakers):
- TOEFL (Score 80 or above)
- IELTS (Score 6.0 or above)
- Recommendations from two professors
Tuition & fees
The cost of this course is ¥32,100. Contact the university to learn more about course fees and payment options.
Shandong Normal University - Shandong, China
Shandong Normal University (SDNU) is a major university in the Chinese province of Shandong and has been in operation since 1950. Over 37,000 students study full-time in the 25 schools/colleges that make up SDNU. The university offers undergraduate, postgraduate and...