Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Doctor of Science in Atomic & Molecular Physics
This Doctor of Science program from Shandong Normal University aims to prepare students for successful careers as scientific researchers within the field of atomic and molecular physics. Topics explored through the program include:
- Modern Quantum Chemistry
- Quantum Molecular dynamics
- Molecular Electronics
Students are encourage to actively participate in the study of research topics or priorities in order to cultivate their capacity and broaden their academic and professional horizons.
To apply for this programs, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China
- Be in good health
- Be a bachelor degree holder in the same major or in a related field of interest
- Be under the age of 40
- Hold one of the following English language proficiency certifications (not required for native English speakers):
- TOEFL (Score 80 or above)
- IELTS (Score 6.0 or above)
- Recommendations from two professors
Tuition & fees
The cost of this course is ¥35,600. Contact the university to learn more about course fees and payment options.
Shandong Normal University - Shandong, China
Shandong Normal University (SDNU) is a major university in the Chinese province of Shandong and has been in operation since 1950. Over 37,000 students study full-time in the 25 schools/colleges that make up SDNU. The university offers undergraduate, postgraduate and...