Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Doctor of Science in Botany
Through this Doctor of Science program from Shandong Normal University, students will develop research and communications essential for pursuing a successful career in botany. The plant biology curriculum will explore a range of topics, including:
- Plant abiotic stresses
- Botany Resources
- Plant membrane biology
Graduates of this program generally continue on to work as high school teachers or hospital inspectors.
To apply for this programs, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China
- Be in good health
- Be a bachelor degree holder in the same major or in a related field of interest
- Be under the age of 40
- Hold one of the following English language proficiency certifications (not required for native English speakers):
- TOEFL (Score 80 or above)
- IELTS (Score 6.0 or above)
- Recommendations from two professors
Shandong Normal University - Shandong, China
Shandong Normal University (SDNU) is a major university in the Chinese province of Shandong and has been in operation since 1950. Over 37,000 students study full-time in the 25 schools/colleges that make up SDNU. The university offers undergraduate, postgraduate and...
Want to know more about Doctor of Science in Botany? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Find your perfect career!