Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Doctor of Science in Computing Mathematics
Through this Doctor of Science degree from Shandong Normal University, students will explore two main areas of research:
- Scientific engineering computing
- Numerical methods for different equations
Under the tutelage of a large group of mathematicians, students will develop competencies that can be applied to a wide range of areas, including fluid and solid mechanics, electronic structure theory, air pollution and ground water flow.
To apply for this programs, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China
- Be in good health
- Be a bachelor degree holder in the same major or in a related field of interest
- Be under the age of 40
- Hold one of the following English language proficiency certifications (not required for native English speakers):
- TOEFL (Score 80 or above)
- IELTS (Score 6.0 or above)
- Recommendations from two professors
Shandong Normal University - Shandong, China
Shandong Normal University (SDNU) is a major university in the Chinese province of Shandong and has been in operation since 1950. Over 37,000 students study full-time in the 25 schools/colleges that make up SDNU. The university offers undergraduate, postgraduate and...