Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Master of Arts in Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other LanguagesShandong Normal University
Master of Arts in Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages
This Master in Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages program (MTCSOL) is aimed at international students who already hold a bachelor-level degree. Through this program, students will learn the practical and theoretical skills needed to teach and promote the Chinese language and culture around the world. The coursework will cover a range of topics, including:
A graduate of this program wiill be able to pursue a wide range of careers in the field of Chinese language and culture promotion.
To apply for this programs, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China
- Be in good health
- Be a bachelor degree holder under the age of 35
- Hold one of the following English language proficiency certifications (not required for native English speakers):
- TOEFL (Score 80 or above)
- IELTS (Score 6.0 or above)
- Recommendations from two professors
Tuition & fees
The cost of this course is ¥26,300. Contact the university to learn more about course fees and payment options.
Shandong Normal University - Shandong, China
Shandong Normal University (SDNU) is a major university in the Chinese province of Shandong and has been in operation since 1950. Over 37,000 students study full-time in the 25 schools/colleges that make up SDNU. The university offers undergraduate, postgraduate and...