Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Master of Education in Developmental & Educational Psychology
This Master of Education program from Shandong Normal University is a top program of its kind within the Shandong Province, and aims to provide an opportunity for students to develop the skills to undertake research in the area of developmental and educational psychology. Through the coursework, students will explore a range of topics, including:
- Child and adolescent's psycho-social development
- Adolescent development
- Creativity development and promotion
- Mathematic competence and promotion
Under the guidance of internationally published teachers and tutors, this program will focus on not only general research competencies but also on developing students' understanding of the publication process, including training in statistics, written communication and seminars.
To apply for this programs, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China
- Be in good health
- Be a bachelor degree holder under the age of 35
- Hold one of the following English language proficiency certifications (not required for native English speakers):
- TOEFL (Score 80 or above)
- IELTS (Score 6.0 or above)
- Recommendations from two professors
Tuition & fees
The cost of this course is ¥26,300. Contact the university to learn more about course fees and payment options.
Shandong Normal University - Shandong, China
Shandong Normal University (SDNU) is a major university in the Chinese province of Shandong and has been in operation since 1950. Over 37,000 students study full-time in the 25 schools/colleges that make up SDNU. The university offers undergraduate, postgraduate and...