Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Solvay Advanced Master in Financial MarketsSolvay Brussels School of Economics and Management
Solvay Advanced Master in Financial Markets
Through this advanced master degree program from Solvay Brussels School of Economics & Management, students will gain an in-depth understanding of financial markets, exploring the relationship between various aspects of finance, the financial markets, market practice and policy making.
Students will walk away from this course with an understanding of:
- the financial markets much better than other graduating students or even many young professionals
- how to make robust assessments of theoretical and policy-related issues, thanks to the sharing of experience of the senior practitioners and top-level academics teaching the courses
- how to be more effective and more creative in your professional environments and therefore, be a more accomplished performer in the financial sector, able to progress faster to senior levels
- how to make yourself substantially more attractive to preferred employers and better leverage your potential in your professional career.
As well as coursework, the program includes a three-month internship which allows the student to gain practical, real world experience as well as make significant connections with industry people, increasing job opportunities post graduation.
Eligible applicants must hold one of the following:
- Master or Master of Science Degree or equivalent (four or five years of study overall)
- Bachelor Degree with 180 ECTS credits or equivalent, complemented with relevant professional experience of at least 2 years.
Admissions will be based on the candidates’ academic and/or professional background, and motivation. Proficiency in English necessary.
Degree & diploma
Upon completing this program, graduates will be awarded an “Advanced Master in Financial Markets” university certificate delivered by Solvay Brussels School of Economics & Management - Université libre de Bruxelles.
Tuition & fees
Contact the school via the information request form to learn about tuition fees, early bird discounts and scholarship opportunities.
Request information - obligation free
Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management
The Solvay Brussels School of Economics & Management is a leading European research and education facility within the field and aims to develop business leaders and entrepreneurs to help shape tomorrow's world. It is the only business school in Brussels...