Solvay Advanced Master in Financial MarketsSolvay Brussels School of Economics and Management
Solvay Advanced Master in Financial Markets
Through this advanced master degree program from Solvay Brussels School of Economics & Management, students will gain an in-depth understanding of financial markets, exploring the relationship between various aspects of finance, the financial markets, market practice and policy making.
By the end of this Advanced Master, you will be able to:
- Have a much deeper and broader understanding of the practice of financial markets compared to other graduating students or even many young professionals.
- Acquire the ability to handle sophisticated financial techniques and make robust assessments of theoretical and policy-related issues, thanks to the sharing of experience of senior practitioners and top-level academics teaching the courses.
- Develop strong new competencies and skills to be a more accomplished and creative performer in the financial sector, with the ability to progress faster to senior positions.
As well as coursework, the program includes a three-month internship which allows the student to gain practical, real world experience as well as make significant connections with industry people, increasing job opportunities post graduation.
Eligible applicants must hold one of the following:
- Master or Master of Science Degree or equivalent (four or five years of study overall)
- Bachelor Degree with 180 ECTS credits or equivalent, complemented with relevant professional experience of at least 2 years.
Admissions will be based on the candidates’ academic and/or professional background, and motivation. Proficiency in English necessary.
Contact the school via the information request form to learn about tuition fees, early bird discounts and scholarship opportunities.
Upon completing this program, graduates will be awarded an “Advanced Master in Financial Markets” university certificate delivered by Solvay Brussels School of Economics & Management - Université libre de Bruxelles.
The Solvay Brussels School of Economics & Management is a leading European research and education facility within the field and aims to develop business leaders and entrepreneurs to help shape tomorrow's world. It is the only business school in Brussels...
Want to know more about Solvay Advanced Master in Financial Markets? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe
Planning on studying a Master's degree in Europe? We're offering a scholarship to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.