Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Solvay Advanced Master in Quantitative FinanceSolvay Brussels School of Economics and Management
Solvay Advanced Master in Quantitative Finance
Through this advanced master degree from Solvay Brussels School of Economics & Management, students will gain a unique set of quantitative finance tools and skills required to become a successful financial professionals. The course will explore a variety of related areas, including mathematics, statistics, finance and programming.
Students will walk away from this program being able to:
- build asset management strategies
- construct robust asset portfolios
- evaluate portfolio risk quantitatively and qualitatively
- efficiently extract data from massive databases
- understand the valuation aspects of counterparty risk
- value and understand the trading of complex derivatives
This program is ideal for those with a quantitative background, either through recently obtained education or professional experience.
Eligible applicants must hold one of the following:
- a master’s degree (four or five years of study)
- a post-graduate degree
- a bachelor’s degree followed by one to three years of work experience
- another degree equivalent to the above (please consult us for more information)
Admissions will be based on the candidates’ proficiency in English, on their background, professional potential and motivation.
This program has an IELTS English language proficiency requirement. For more information about IELTS or to book a test, click below:
Degree & diploma
Upon completing this program, graduates will be awarded a Solvay Advanced Master in Quantitative Finance.
Tuition & fees
Contact the school via the information request form to learn about tuition fees, early bird discounts and scholarship opportunities.
Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management
The Solvay Brussels School of Economics & Management is a leading European research and education facility within the field and aims to develop business leaders and entrepreneurs to help shape tomorrow's world. It is the only business school in Brussels...