Office Management Diploma Program - CPD Accredited - Souters in London
This comprehensive diploma program for office managers ensures that students develop a wide range of the skills demanded from today's office managers. Students will leave with the skills and competence to deliver effective results at the office.
This program is conducted across five days and facilitated by experienced tutors. Additionally, students can continue with up to three months of Microsoft Office training taken part-time or through a flexible hours bases online.
Typical students vary from administration staff looking to develop their career or existing office managers looking to enhance on the job performance. Those looking for a career change and people from other fields looking to become cross-skilled will find the course invaluable.
A good general level of secondary education.
The cost of this diploma program is £1,199.00.
Exam and CPD certification including MS Office exams; great deal of on the job improvement and improved employability.
CPD Certification on successful completion
The CPD qualification (Continuing Professional Development) is a form of accredited training required by many professional bodies such as solicitors, barristers, accountants and many more.
Not only are CPD Courses well respected and known across the globe, they are often required for certain industries. A CPD accredited course on your CV is likely to benefit your job prospects greatly.
The course is a mixture of practical exercises and live tuition.
The first two days of the course focus on technical and administrative skills:
- Preparation of Business documents, letters, faxes etc
- Organisational charts
- Business letter writing
- Health and Safety
- Legislation and compliance
- Equal opportunities and diversity
- Customer focus
- Staff codes or practice, handbooks etc.
- IT software and hardware; communications equipment.
- Team working
- Policies and procedures of organisations
- Targets and budgets
- Different management styles explained
- Time management
- Filing and keeping records
From Day 3 the focus is on managerial skills:
- The role and responsibilities of an office manager
- Working effectively with others
- Introduction to management theory and its practical application
- Managing others and coaching them for a higher job performance.
- Assessment of job output
- HR (Human Resources) functions and activities.
- Objective and priority setting
- Deal successfully with stress
- Project management and planning - an overview including resource allocation
- Motivating your people
- Negotiating techniques
- Results feedback in relation to planned objectives
- Conflict management
- Problem solving and devising ideas for solution
- Systematic decision making
The Microsoft Office training (MOS) in three Microsoft Office products of your choice to Proficient Level (or Expert if preferred) within our Microsoft Academy environment. If you do not require the IT segment of the Diploma please try the Office Manager Course.
Souters - Diploma and Certificate Programs in London for Finance and Business & Management
Souters has been developing and delivering specialist programs for professionals since 1988 in Central London.Souters instructors bring their industry-leading professional experience as well as expertise in training to cater to students. Typical diploma programs are developed for aspiring PAs, Secretaries,...
Want to know more about Office Management Diploma? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe
Planning on studying a Master's degree in Europe? We're offering a scholarship to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.