Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Chinese Language Course in Guangzhou
This intensive Chinese class is divided into elementary and intermediate levels. This Chinese Program is designed for international students who want to improve their Chinese language proficiency in a short period of time. The Chinese courses are intensive and the teaching speed is accelerated. Students should be able to improve their proficiency of Chinese language quicker than students in general classes.
- Elementary Chinese: Fit for students who have studied little Chinese, i.e. for beginners.
- Elementary Chinese: Fit for students who have studied Chinese language for 6 months, or as an equivalent to New HSK Level 2-3.
- Intermediate Chinese: Fit for students who have studied Chinese language for 12 months, or as an equivalent to HSK level 3-4 (Scoring 180 ).
- Intermediate Chinese: Fit for students who have studies Chinese language for 18 months, or as an equivalent to HSK Level 4 (Scoring 210) or HSK Level 5 C(Scoring 180).
- Advanced Chinese: Fit for students who have studies Chinese language for 2 years, or as an equivalent to the level of HSK Level 5(Scoring 195) or above.
- Over 18 years old, Under 55 years old, High School Graduation or Higher Certificate, Healthy Foreigners.
- For Chinese proficiency, applicants are required to have achieved over 180 points in HSK5 Test. Application to the Chinese Major at College of International Cultures is exempt from HSK requirement. Those who don’t meet the HSK requirement are welcome to study Chinese Language Courses.
- Emigrants from Chinese mainland, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan applying as international students should meet the requirements of Chinese Ministry of Education.
Depending on the course, tuition fees range from CNY 3000 - 16,600.
Scholarships are available for both Chinese and English-speaking courses. Please contact the provider via the information request button to learn more about expenses and scholarships associated with this program.
Built in 1933, South China Normal University (SCNU) is a comprehensive university established by the Ministry of Education and Guangdong Province. As a 211 project key university, SCNU is located in Guangzhou and has three campuses: Shipai Campus, Guangzhou Higher Education...