Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Finance ManagementGraduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University
The objective to train bachelors majoring in Finance Management is to equip students with a system of knowledge and skills necessary to make efficient decisions in the field of general management, company finance management, banking and insurance business.
Complete the Information Request form below to receive information about admission requirements and application to this programme.
- Academic excellence: a word-class university education.
- Faculty excellence: the faculty is composed of distinguishedprofessors and instructors. Most of the GSOM faculty have receivedtraining at top U.S. and European Universities and business schools.
- The entire curriculum is built upon close cooperation between GSOMand business community, making the whole program closely related to therelevant problems of contemporary business and exposing the students asearly as possible to the real-life problems of Russian andinternational companies.
- Opportunity to study abroad at one of the GSOM partner universities.
- Summer internships at leading Russian and international companies.
- Participation in research projects and professional competitions.
- State-of-the-art teaching facilities.
To train new generations of highly qualified managers for Russian and multinational companies on the basis of university business education.
Graduate School of Management,
St. Petersburg State University
The Graduate School of Management (GSOM) is part of St. Petersburg State University, the oldest institution of higher education in Russia. GSOM was created in alliance with the Haas School of Business, University of California at Berkeley in 1993. From...
Be the first to write a review!
Win an iPad!
Take our survey to enter the draw.
Find your perfect career!