Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Summer course in Leading Trends in Information TechnologyStanford University Summer Session
Summer course in Leading Trends in Information Technology
This Summer / Short course from Stanford University Summer Session focuses on new trends and disruptive technologies in IT. Emphasis on the way technologies create a competitive edge and generate business value. Broad range of views presented by guest speakers, including top level executives of technology companies, and IT executives (e.g. CIOs) of Fortune 1000 companies. Special emphasis in technologies such as Cloud Computing, Artificial Intelligence, Security, Mobility, and Big Data.
- Be at least 18 years of age by the start of the Summer / Short course
- Have graduated from high school or secondary school or equivalent
- Have graduated or have completed your requirements from your university or post-secondary institution
- Be able to verify fluency in the English language, using one of the methods described in the English Language Proficiency below
- Internet-Based Test of English as a Foreign Language (iBT TOEFL) Minimum score of 95 for the iBT TOEFL, International English Language Testing System: Academic (IELTS: Academic) Minimum overall band score of 7.0, or Cambridge Assessment English Minimum score of 180 on the Cambridge English Advanced, CEFR Level C1
USD $10620 (based on 8 units)
- Grading Basis:Letter Grade or Credit/No Credit
- Limited Enrollment Details:Admission by application
- Intensive Studies:This course is offered as part of the Technology and Innovation Intensive. See the Intensive Studies page for more information on how to receive an official Document of Completion.
Stanford University Summer Session invites visiting undergraduate, graduate, and high school students to experience Stanford University during its fourth academic quarter. During the eight-week course, Summer Session students are enrolled in the same courses as matriculated Stanford students, and earn...
Want to know more about Summer course in Leading Trends in Information Technology? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win an iPad!
Take our survey to enter the draw.
Find your perfect career!