Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Business – International Business Diploma
Prepare for the world of international business with this dynamic and intensive two-year diploma program from Suzhou Centennial College.
The program covers both general foundational business knowledge and specialized international business training - to fully prepare you for the global workplace. It will also help you develop your analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
Graduates may go on to pursue roles such as:
- Customs compliance analyst
- Import/export documentation specialist
- Global logistics assistant
- Inside sales representative
- Logistics/transportation manager
- Import/export entrepreneurs
- Marketing or product brokerage
- Corporate social responsibility managers
- Foreign investment analysts
- International development officers
- Commercial banking officers
- Customs brokers
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent documentation/transcripts from country of origin, or mature student status (19 years or older).
- English Grade 12 C or U, or equivalent demonstration of English language proficiency (minimum grade/score required) or take the Centennial College English Skills Assessment for Admission (score of 160 or 161 required).
- Mathematics Grade 11 or 12 C, M or U, or equivalent (minimum grade required) or take a Centennial College Math Skills Assessment for Admission.
Additional requirements may apply. Please contact Suzhou Centennial College for more information.
After successfully completing this diploma program students may be eligible to participate in pathway programs with partnering institutions.
- Royal Roads University
- Bachelor of Commerce - Entrepreneurial Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Sustainability and International Business
- University of the West of England
- Any Bachelor degree
- University of Ontario Institute of Technology
- Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) - Bridge
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Adult Education and Digital Technology
Suzhou Centennial College - Canadian Education in China
Suzhou Centennial College offers international students the opportunity to earn Canadian credentials in China, in order to prepare and qualify for further study in Canada. It is the first Canadian college nationally approved to operate in China by the Chinese Ministry...