Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
International Business Management - Suzhou Centennial College
Prepare for a successful career in international business management with this intensive one-year graduate certificate program. The program will help you acquire the core industry knowledge and perspectives needed to conduct business on a global scale - in any international corporate environment.
Program content covers both core business topics and essential specialized international business management topics, such as:
- Project management
- Business communications
- International business law
- International finance and banking
- International marketing
- International entrepreneurship and innovation
- Global business research and analysis
- International business planning
- Corporate social responsibility and international development
- Business networking
You will also gain practical industry experience to demonstrate to employers through a full-time, 14-week internship with a participating organization.
- Three-year college diploma or university degree in any discipline.
- Applicants who have a two-year college diploma or a partial university degree (75% complete) and a minimum of two years relevant work experience will be considered.
- Proof of English proficiency.
Additional requirements may apply. Please contact Suzhou Centennial College for more information.
Please note: This program is not open to graduates of Centennial’s three-year International Business diploma program.
Qualified graduates may be eligible to participate in pathway programs with partnering institutions, including:
- Royal Roads University
- Bachelor of Commerce - Entrepreneurial Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Sustainability and International Business
- University of the West of England
- Any Bachelor degree
- University of Ontario Institute of Technology
- Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) - Bridge
Suzhou Centennial College - Canadian Education in China
Suzhou Centennial College offers international students the opportunity to earn Canadian credentials in China, in order to prepare and qualify for further study in Canada. It is the first Canadian college nationally approved to operate in China by the Chinese Ministry...
Suzhou Centennial College
Want to know more about International Business Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Find your perfect career!