Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Bachelor of Law - Tallinn University of Technology
This three year bachelor program from TTÜ offers students the chance to study modern techniques in legal interpretation and implementation, and the interrelations between different legal systems.
Students will gain an understanding of international and European Union law, private and public law, and international relations, as well as newer areas, such as law and technology.
- Faculty members include highly qualified legal academics, well-respected legal practitioners from international law firms, public officials, public prosecutors, trial lawyers and judges
- Student exchange with top European universities, such as Maastricht University and Turku University, and international summer schools
- Participation in international moot court competitions, research projects, and various networks, such as the European Law Faculties Association, and the International Association of Law Schools
- Access to the best legal online library in the region, and use of virtual studies to complement lectures and seminars
Applicants will need the following:
- Secondary school graduation certificate and transcript
- Motivation letter
- Online interview
Leading Engineering and Technology Institute
Tallinn University of Technology (TTÜ) is a modern and internationally successful institute, with a long academic history. The public university is the only technological university in Estonia, and Estonia’s leader when it comes to engineering and technical education. Set in an...