Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
PhD in Electrical Engineering, Informatics, & Technical CyberneticsTechnical University of Liberec
The PhD in electrical engineering, informatics, and technical cybernetics program focuses on theoretical knowledge and practical skills for solutions in the following areas:
- Optimal and suboptimal methods
- Process control
- Control of nonlinear dynamic systems with applications in automotive industry
- Motion control
- Intelligent robots
- Artificial intelligence
- Computer speech and image processing
- Advanced electric motors and their control, design of sophisticated measuring elements
- Technical diagnostics
- Design of electronic systems and diagnosis of digital systems
- Reliability modeling and risk assessment of operations and services
- Economic models for process control, application of optimization methods in solving technical problems.
Dissertations for the PhD program are focused on the problems of power interaction of mechanical, thermal and electromagnetic fields, advanced laser measurement technology, and experimental research in fluid dynamics.
Students interested in this PhD program should meet the following requirements:
- Recognized tertiary education (Master degree) as prescribed by Act No. 49/2009, Coll. (not necessary for applicants from Slovakia, Poland, Hungary, Germany and Slovenia)
Tuition & fees
Become a part of a global university!
The Technical University of Liberec (TUL) is located in the north of the Czech Republic, just 100 km from Prague and 300 km from Berlin. Students will benefit from the convenient location, allowing for cross-border projects with German and Polish institutes...