Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
The Level 2 painting and decorating diploma allows you to learn, develop, and practice the skills required for employment in careers related to painting and decorating.
It painting and decorating program covers the following skills:
- Health, safety and welfare in construction
- Principles of building construction, information and communication
- Preparing surfaces for decoration
- Applying paint systems by brush and roller to complex areas
- Applying standard papers to walls and ceilings
- Producing specialist finishes for decorative work
- Erecting and dismantling access equipment and working platforms
- Creating and applying color
This is a C-Skills qualification.
Anyone aged 19+ and on work-related benefits
Free for those aged over 19+ and on work-related benefits
Successful candidates will receive a Level 2 Diploma in Painting and Decorating.
Training Areas with The Skills Company:
With over 20 years of experience, The Skills Company has been delivering quality education and career development opportunities to students in Greater Manchester. The Skills Company is a not-for-profit organization offering professional training, higher education qualifications and apprenticeship programs to companies, professionals and...
The Skills Company
Want to know more about Level 2 Diploma in Painting and Decorating? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Find your perfect career!