Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Part-time Foundation degree in Education
This 2-year foundation degree is designed for people from a wide variety of educational settings from secondary to FE, third sector and private providers. The Foundation degree in Education is awarded by Staffordshire University. This degree gives people who work or who would like to work in a non-teaching role the opportunity to complete a Foundation degree.
What you'll get:
- Up to date developments in the education sector;
- How to apply key theories and principles of education to your professional practice to meet the specific needs of your employer and your own personal development;
- Wider professional and academic skills development to help secure your current employment and broaden your future career options.
- To become a ‘discipline expert’ in education
- To develop your professionalism
- To develop your wider professional practice
- To develop your independent thinking skills
Each module relies on work-based reflection and development, targeting personal and professional improvement throughout in order to help you to reflect and act on your career aspirations. As a foundation degree student, you will have the opportunity to progress onto the BA Top-up course.
Discussed on an individual basis but must demonstrate a good level of English and Maths, preferably will have already achieved a Level 3 qualification and either have access to work experience in an education role or are currently in this position.
This workshop covers:
- Personal and Professional Development
- Learning and Development
- Behaviour for Learning
- Supporting Learning and Inclusion
- Professionalism and Career Development
- Developing Educational Practice within the Inclusive Organisation
- Learning and the Inclusive Curriculum
- Action Research
Training Areas with The Skills Company:
With over 20 years of experience, The Skills Company has been delivering quality education and career development opportunities to students in Greater Manchester. The Skills Company is a not-for-profit organization offering professional training, higher education qualifications and apprenticeship programs to companies, professionals and...
The Skills Company
Want to know more about Part-time Foundation degree in Education? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win an iPad!
Take our survey to enter the draw.
Find your perfect career!