Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Bachelor in International Business ManagementTio - University of Applied Sciences for Hospitality, Business and Tourism
Bachelor in International Business Management - Get Your Bachelors in 3-4 Years!
By earning this International Business Management bachelor’s degree, you will be prepared to excel at establishing international contacts and ready to create your own opportunities. This program leads you to international success.
The International Business Management bachelor program from Tio is developed based on the International Business (IB) program with additional focus on finance and e-commerce meaning that you will be comfortable with the finance and online world after completing this bachelor program. You may be a great candidate for this program if you recognize yourself in the following traits:
- Interested in trading on the stock exchange
- Good with numbers and figures
- Internationally oriented
- Interested in other cultures
- In control
- Excellent in networking
Why choose the International Business Management bachelor’s degree from Tio University of Applied Sciences? It's simple -- the business world is looking for well-educated young professionals and this bachelor’s degree was awarded the title of best business degree in the Netherlands for the fourth consecutive year by Higher Education Guide.
Students wishing to study International Business Management at Tio must meet the following requirements:
- Havo, vwo (any profile), mbo4-diploma.
- Comparable diploma, e.g.: German Fachhochschulreife or Abitur (algemeine Hochschulreife), British GCE A-levels, French Baccalaureat, American High School (incl. a college preparatory programme) or secondary business education.
- CEFR: ≥ B2. TOEFL: ≥ 550 points paper based and ≥ 80 points internet based (Tio code 4764). IELTS academic: ≥ 6.0 and Cambridge exam: ≥ FCE-A.
- For students who have not previously studied Management & Organisation, the preparation course Introduction to finance & accounting (FA) is mandatory.
- For students whose prior education did not include economics, the preparation course Introduction to economics is mandatory.
This bachelor’s degree grants you access to many domestic and foreign master’s degrees. Visit the Tio course page or request information to find out more.
This program's tuition is 17,900 € plus a one time admission fee of 250 € for students from the EU. the tuition fee includes the cost of study materials.
Get in touch with Tio to find about tuition costs if you are not an EU resident.
Tio - University of Applied Sciences
Recognized for high-quality education in hospitality & tourism, Tio’s bachelor programs will prepare you for a career in business, e-commerce, event management and the hotel and tourism industry. Tio offers students a unique opportunity: education in a small-scale environment, with personalized...