Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Bachelor in International Tourism ManagementTio - University of Applied Sciences for Hospitality, Business and Tourism
Bachelor in International Tourism Management - Get Your Bachelor in 3-4 Years!
After completing your bachelor's degree in International Tourism Management, you will be prepared sell the world online and offline. You will gain the skills to design trips, purchase at sharp rates and establish contacts worldwide.
The program combines knowledge of the tourism industry with key aspects of e-commerce to prepare you for the online tourism world as well. You may be a great candidate for this program if you recognize yourself in the traits below:
- Eager to travel
- Looking for the best deals
- Interested in other cultures
- Interested in composing holidays
- In control
- An organizational talent
- A language guru
Why should you choose to earn the bachelor's degree in International Tourism Management at Tio University of Applied Sciences? It's simple - the tourism and travel sector is looking for well-educated managers and this bachelor’s degree has been awarded the title of best tourism degree in the Netherlands for the seventh consecutive year by Higher Education Guide.
Students wishing to study the International Tourism Management program at Tio must meet the following requirements:
- Havo, vwo (any profile), mbo4-diploma.
- Comparable diploma, e.g.: German Fachhochschulreife or Abitur (algemeine Hochschulreife), British GCE A-levels, French Baccalaureat, American High School (incl. a college preparatory programme) or secondary tourism school education.
- CEFR: ≥ B2. TOEFL: ≥ 550 points paper based, ≥213 points computer based and ≥ 80 points internet based (Tio code 4764). IELTS academic: ≥ 6.0 and Cambridge exam: ≥ FCE-A.
- For students who have not previously studied Management & Organisation, the preparation course Introduction to finance & accounting (FA) is mandatory.
- Students whose prior education did not include a second foreign language may choose German 1 or Spanish 1.
This bachelor’s degree grants you access to many domestic and foreign master’s degrees. Visit the Tio course page or request information to find out more.
Tio - University of Applied Sciences
Recognized for high-quality education in hospitality & tourism, Tio’s bachelor programs will prepare you for a career in business, e-commerce, event management and the hotel and tourism industry. Tio offers students a unique opportunity: education in a small-scale environment, with personalized...
Tio - University of Applied Sciences for Hospitality, Business and Tourism
Want to know more about Bachelor in International Tourism Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win an iPad!
Take our survey to enter the draw.
Find your perfect career!