Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
The Electrical Engineering Bachelor degree is designed to:
- Develop skills of design and construction of electrical devices.
- Enable students to achieve competence in the foundation areas of all electrical engineering endeavors.
- Provide students with strong background in natural sciences and higher mathematics required in getting fundamental knowledge in electrical engineering.
- Develop a wide spectrum of students' abilities and inculcates in them all necessary skills. Respective modules on economics, management and humanities are incorporated into the course as well.
1. Secondary school certificate (>50%) or an equivalent
2. TOEFL (500 or better) or IELTS (5.5 or better) or University Entrance Test in English, Test in Math, Physics
Career opportunities after the Electrical Engineering Bachelor degree programme include:
Industry (Electromechanics, Power engineering, Electronics)
Applied science and research
Study at Tomsk Polytechnic University in Russia
Are you looking to study abroad programs? You are invited to study in Tomsk, Russia at Tomsk Polytechnic University! TPU offers international students high-quality education and a wide range of international programmes both in English and in Russian, Russian language...
Be the first to write a review!
Find your perfect career!