Masters in Innovation and Tourism Marketing
Spain is the world's leading destination for holiday tourism, and the second most visited country in the world with the most World Heritage cities, the third in terms of natural areas declared Biosphere Reserves, or the country with the most Blue Flag beaches in the entire Northern Hemisphere.
The Master's in Innovation and Tourism Marketing offered by UCAM, an Affiliated Member of the World Tourism Organization (UNWTO), is an essential step in the honing of professional skills and a giant leap in the modernization of tourism management, thereby improving the competitiveness of tourism companies and popular tourist destinations.
The Master’s in Innovation and Tourism Marketing is intended for people that are passionate about the culture of innovation, technology, and marketing applied in tourism organizations.
At the end of the program graduates are qualified to:
- Successfully develop their own business in the tourism sector.
- Start / resume their career in the private sector holding positions of responsibility in departments of general management, innovation, human resources, marketing or communication.
- Work as project or product managers, online managers in eCommerce, social media, revenue management etc. or as manager of innovation and tourism technology.
- Develop their career in the public sector e.g. in the planning and management of smart destinations.
- Advise public and private companies in the innovation, marketing and implementation of new technologies in the development of tourism projects.
- Begin their professional career in the area of teaching and research.
Photocopy attested of passport
Photocopy attested of Degree Diploma, legalised if non EU
Photocopy attested of Full Transcript, legalised if non EU
Photocopy attested of English / Spanish sworn translations if required
B2 level of English
Tuition for the academic year is:
- On-campus at Murica: €5900
- Online / distance learning: €3900
Watch as these international students describe their experience at the university and with life in Spain at The Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia.
Study in the heart of Murcia at UCAM
UCAM Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia is a private university founded in 1996 with a clear mission: to provide students with the knowledge and skills to serve society and to contribute to the further expansion of human knowledge through...
Want to know more about Masters in Innovation and Tourism Marketing? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe!
Planning on studying a
Master's degree in Europe?
Find your perfect career!