LLM Master of Laws
The LLM programme is intended for those who wish to pursue further legal studies after completing their first degree in law, including those who are considering an academic career, or intend to practice law. At the end of this postgraduate programme graduates have greatly enhanced knowledge of their chosen specialist subject areas, an increased ability to apply sophisticated and rigorous analytical techniques to primary and secondary legal materials, and to advance evaluations of doctrinal and policy arguments in the fields of their studies and beyond.
Delivery Mode: Online and through Supported Open Learning.
- Regular admission to a Master’s programme requires an accredited Bachelor degree
- Applicants with an accredited Master’s degree will also be considered for entry
- HND Relevant holders with good relevant work experience (post graduation) may be considered for entry
- English proficiency (if the Bachelor degree was not taught in English)
- Updated CV
- One official letter of recommendation (either Academic or Business)
- Personal Statement (mimimum 500 words)
- Copy of passport or ID
Unicaf University is a pan-African independent, recognised university, combining the best elements of international education, offering high quality, internationally recognised qualifications. The University has branch campuses and/or learning centres in 9 different countries in Africa, and is registered and approved...
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe!
Planning on studying a
Master's degree in Europe?
Find your perfect career!