MSc Healthcare Management
The programme aims to produce executives skilled in administration and health economics. More specifically, it covers a wide range of knowledge and skills, necessary for health professionals, dealing with administration and finance, both in design and planning, as well as in the management of health services. In addition to the expertise and technical skills, the programme teaches the analysis of strategies, measures and actions aimed at developing the health sector, within the wider context of social policy.
Delivery Mode: Online and through Supported Open Learning.
- Regular admission to a Master’s programme requires an accredited Bachelor degree
- Applicants with an accredited Master’s degree will also be considered for entry
- HND Relevant holders with good relevant work experience (post graduation) may be considered for entry
- English proficiency (if the Bachelor degree was not taught in English)
- Updated CV
- One official letter of recommendation (either Academic or Business)
- Personal Statement (mimimum 500 words)
- Copy of passport or ID
Unicaf University is a pan-African independent, recognised university, combining the best elements of international education, offering high quality, internationally recognised qualifications. The University has branch campuses and/or learning centres in 9 different countries in Africa, and is registered and approved...
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe!
Planning on studying a
Master's degree in Europe?
Find your perfect career!