Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Master's Degree in Computer Sciences
The aim of this master is to train Computer Sciences and Information Technologies experts in order to be able to address the new challenges of current and future generations of digital societies. Current trends on digital technologies represented by the Internet of things, cyber-physical systems, social networks, cloud computing, big data and cognitive computing have provided the basis for a new industrial revolution named Industry 4.0.
Our Industry 4.0 Computer Sciences Master degree offers a 1 year, fulltime postgraduate program, aimed at providing solid scientific and technological foundations in order innovate, design and develop future digital organisations based on the new Internet of Everything (IoE) paradigm. It is suited for students planning both an academic or an industrial career and provides the theoretical basis and the practical expertise required to pursue in research or R&D organizations.
The program is carried out in close collaboration with the LIUPPA research laboratory and several R&D organisations, where scientific and experimental practicals will be performed.
- Minimum required score: CECRL B2 level in English
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Science or equivalent
- Applicants must be fluent in English, both in writing and speaking. An applicant whose native language is not English has to take a recognized international English test.
Student Learning Outcomes
At the end of this program, the students in the “Industry 4.0 Computer Sciences Master ” will be able to:
- Identify and analyse the functional and non-functional requirements of digital organisations (industries and enterprises).
- Design and model multi-dimensional architectures resulting from the integration and coordination of Internet of Everything entities (IoT, Data, People, Services and Cloud Computing infrastructures) aimed at satisfying the requirements of digital organisations.
- Develop and implement a proof of concept system integrating the various Internet of Everything dimensions.
- Design and conduct experiments in order to test and evaluate Industry 4.0 systems.
- Review, analyse, and interpret the body of scientific literature, contemporary issues and innovations computer sciences and information technologies disciplines.
- Carry out a research project aimed at developing a state of the art and at identifying and solving scientific and technological challenges in the context of the Industry 4.0.
- Prepare students at an advanced specialised level to meet present and future scientific and technological challenges in digital industries and enterprises.
- Develop research skills to engage in quality and successful research,
- Prepare students for leading positions in private and public organisations in research and development departments.
- Industry 4.0 cyber-physical Systems Engineering 4 ECTS
- Business Intelligence and Business Analytics 4 ECTS
- Service and Micro-Service Oriented Architectures 4 ECTS
- Cloud Computing Services and Technologies 4 ECTS
- Internet of Things 4 ECTS
- Semantic Web, Advanced Databases and Open Linked Data 4 ECTS
- Research Initiation 3 ECTS
- French as a Foreign Language, English 3 ECTS
- Research internship 30 ECTS
Université de Pau et des pays de l'Adour
The University of Pau and Pays de l’Adour (UPPA) is a multidisciplinary university which covers three major areas of study: Law, economics, business, management Science and technology Literature, languages, arts, social sciences and humanities and sport UPPA offers its students...
Want to know more about Master's Degree in Computer Sciences? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Find your perfect career!