Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Online MSc International Business
The Online MSc International Business (from ‘triple-crown’ accredited Birmingham Business School), has been developed to prepare recent graduates - and those in the early stages of their careers - for the challenges of management in business. The programme is led by experts who represent diverse perspectives globally – each of whom can provide you with practical skills to keep ahead in today’s competitive business environment.
Combine quality content with the flexibility of online study and apply learning directly to your career in real-time.
Birmingham Business School’s Online MSc in International Business is a 30 month course involving:
Year one core modules
- Managing Global Operations
- International Marketing
- International Business
- International Accounting and Finance
- Organisational Behaviour and Human Resource Management
Year two core modules - credits
- Managing Global Service
- International Marketing Strategy
- Economics and Economic Policy for Business
- Research Methods in International Business
- Global Entrepreneurship
- Integrative Capstone Module
- At least an upper second-class degree or postgraduate diploma from a UK university or equivalent 3.0 GPA
- Two references
- A statement of purpose
International students: Standard English language requirements apply. It is preferred that applicants provide us with an up-to-date IELTS certificate (6.5 with no less than 6.0 in any band).
A member of the Russell Group and world ‘top 100’ university (QS World Rankings 2017), the University of Birmingham offers three career-focused 100% online postgraduate degrees which will set you on a path to career excellence: Online MBA Online MSc...
Find your perfect career!