Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
MSc in Education, Public Policy & Equity
This program provides the broad preparation needed for work in education policy. The teaching methods emphasize dealing with applied issues and facilitate your development as a critical thinker through engaging with real life issues.
You will take five core courses and one optional course, as well as complete a dissertation on a chosen topic.
- Education and public policy
- Educational policy making in action
- Equity, social justice and change
- International and comparative education
- Policy enquiry and decision-making.
Optional courses may include:
- Economics for education and public policy
- Higher education as a field of research, policy and practice
- International education policy
- Leadership in implementing education policy
- Modern education thought
2.1 honours degree or equivalent in education, social sciences, business, law, public administration, or other related subject.
You should also submit a personal statement of around 300 words. This should cover two areas:
- the degree to which your previous educational and professional experiences and interests make you a suitable candidate for the programme - and how completing the programme will benefit you professionally.
- the motivation for applying for this program specifically
Tuition & fees
Home and EU:
- Full time fee - £7,650
- Part time 20 credits - £850
- Full time fee - £16,650
Welcome to the University of Glasgow
The University of Glasgow is one of the UK’s oldest and most prestigious seats of learning, and is the fourth oldest university in the English speaking world. The University of Glasgow is recognized internationally for its ground-breaking work and has inspired...