Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
MSc in Global Mental Health
This Masters degree is designed to produce graduates who can take charge of mental health service provision at a global level. The MSc in Global Mental Health is unique to Scotland and one of only two in the UK.
- Introduction to Mental Health and Disability
- The Global Burden of Mental Health Difficulties
- Cultural, Social and Biological Determinants of Mental Health
- Research Methods (qualitative, quantitative and health economics)
- Mental Health Promotion Across the Life-span
- Improving Access to Mental Health Care in the Global Context (online course)
- Mental Health and Disability: International Law and Policy
At least a 2.1 Honours degree or equivalent in a relevant subject (psychology, medicine, nursing, occupational therapy, law, public health or public policy). A registered health-care professional qualification will also be acceptable. A background – study, work or volunteer activities – in a mental health-related field is desirable but not essential.
Welcome to the University of Glasgow
The University of Glasgow is one of the UK’s oldest and most prestigious seats of learning, and is the fourth oldest university in the English speaking world. The University of Glasgow is recognized internationally for its ground-breaking work and has inspired...