Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Study a masters in international business law
Globalization and regional integration make a good knowledge of international business law indispensable within the international corporate world. In this program, you can specialize in all legal aspects of international (economic) interaction, including:
- Private and / or public international law aspects
- Comparative and European law aspects
This can be done at both levels of private transactions and intergovernmental cooperation. The curriculum for the masters in international business law focuses on:
- Company Law (6 EC)Comparative Property Law (6 EC)
- Multi-level Labor Law and CSR (6 EC)Competition Law (6 EC)
- International Commercial Dispute Settlement Law (6 EC)
- Seminar Corporate Governance (6 EC)
- International Corporate Insolvency Law (6 EC)
- Master's thesis (18 EC)
Applicants wishing to apply for the masters in law program should meet the following requirements:
- GPA of 2.75/4, 3.5/5, 7/10, 70/100
- Basic knowledge of law
- If you are not a native speaker of English, you will need to provide proof of English language proficiency (TOEFL: 92, IELTS: 6.5, CAE or CPE)
- 2 academic references should be provided
- Applicants must send a motivation letter (max. 650 words). The letter should be written by the applicants themselves; it is not allowed to submit an (official) translation.
The University of Groningen is one of the oldest universities in the Netherlands, founded in 1614 the university ranks amongst the top 100 universities in the world. We are a research intensive institution offering a wide range of highly regarded bachelor,...
Want to know more about Masters in International Business Law? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win an iPad!
Take our survey to enter the draw.
Find your perfect career!