Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Agricultural Economics MSc, PGDip and PGCertUniversity of London
Degree & diploma
Agricultural Economics, University of London
Description of Agricultural Economics MSc, PGDip and PGCert
This program in agricultural economics provides you with the essential tools required for theoretical and empirical economic analysis, particularly in relation to the renewable natural resources sector. You are able to take modules orientated towards development, production, marketing, and policy.
What you'll get in the agricultural economics program
- An extended knowledge of contemporary economic theory
- The skills to analyze problems concerning choice and resource allocation on national and international markets
- The ability to access and synthesize the relevant economic literature to undertake further research or study in the field of agricultural economics
- The skills to communicate the results of economic analysis to interested parties
Graduates of this program in agricultural economics will typically find work as environmental economists in government ministries undertaking work in agricultural policy analysis, public and private sector companies involved in upstream and downstream agricultural industries, international and non-governmental organizations concerned with the economic analysis of agricultural sector issues, and applied research and teaching in institutions of research and higher education.
- A good degree in an appropriate discipline
- IELTS 7.0 overall
This program has an IELTS English language proficiency requirement. For more information about IELTS or to book a test, click below:
University of London
The University of London International is the world’s oldest distance-learning provider.
You'll gain a prestigious University of London degree without leaving your home country. These online degrees are developed by the University of London’s prestigious lead colleges, which include the London School of Economics and Political Science, King’s College London, and the...