Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Applied Educational Leadership and Management MSc, PGDip and PGCertUniversity of London
This program in leadership management is for educational professionals based anywhere in the world who wish to become a leader or manager in a school or college, an educational consultant, or wish to work in an educational planning, development or inspection role for a national or regional organization.
The educational leadership and management program will:
- Equip you with the knowledge to improve your understanding of educational management and leadership
- Enable you to apply theory and research in your job
- Foster your continuing professional development through reflection on practice
- Allow you to consider issues related to the policy context of education
- Give you the chance to contribute towards improvement of educational systems and institutions and to reflect on the quality of learning and teaching
Students on the program in educational leadership can become Affiliate members of the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), which provides access to a wide range of resources and services. On completion of the MA degree, students will be eligible to apply for fast track professional recognition (ACMI or MCMI with three years’ management experience). The program has gained recognition for the International Baccalaureate advanced certificate in leadership research.
- An undergraduate degree which is considered at least comparable to a UK second class honors degree, in any subject, together with at least 2 years work experience.
- IELTS 7.5 overall.
Degree & diploma
Applied Educational Leadership and Management, University of London
The University of London International is the world’s oldest distance-learning provider.
You'll gain a prestigious University of London degree without leaving your home country. These online degrees are developed by the University of London’s prestigious lead colleges, which include the London School of Economics and Political Science, King’s College London, and the...