Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Master's Degree in Computer Science & Networking - University of Pisa, Italy
This master degree program by the University of Pisa has been developed to meet the growing demand for professionals with expertise in integrated and interdisciplinary computer and communication technologies. Students will learn to design and develop innovative hardware-software distributed infrastructures, and distributed service-based applications in several areas of industry, e-business, research, social and citizen services, and public administration.
Graduates can go to work in:
- Research and Development in small-medium and large enterprises operating in the field of innovative hardware-software infrastructures for:
- processing and communication
- distributed systems
- service-based architectures
- high performance computing
- cluster computing
- grid computing
- cloud computing
- Private and public firms and public administrations operating in the field of distributed service-based applications, such as:
- industrial automation
- real-time and mission-critical systems
- emergency and disaster prevention and management
- ubiquitous health care
- intelligent urban sensors
- energy source management
- vehicular networks
- Research and University employment, starting from PhD Courses in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, and related disciplines.
To be eligible to apply for this program, applicants must hold an Italian First cycle qualification (Laurea) or foreign equivalent in the same or related subject area, with possible extra work if required competences are lacking. There is also an obligatory selective/competitive entrance exam (numerus clausus).
Tuition & fees
University fees depend on the student's country of origin and can vary from €407 euros up to €2.340,00. Contact the university via the "request information" button to learn more about fees and payment options.
Summer Courses & Master Programs at University of Pisa, Italy
Established in 1343, the University of Pisa is an internationally-renown public institution, ranking among the top eight Italian universities and top 300 universities world-wide. The university has 20 departments with many high-level research centers, such as: Agriculture Astrophysics Computer science...