Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Master's Degree in Economics - University of Pisa, Italy
Developed in partnership with Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, this master degree from University of Pisa provides students with advanced-level skills and knowledge of economics, allowing them to analyse economic phenomena at different levels (firm, industry, national and international) and keep on top of today's fast-changing economic environment.
Graduates will walk away from this program with:
- Advanced knowledge of the methodologies and contents of modern economic theory in order to understand, interpret and quantify the working of economic systems, both in a static and dynamic perspective
- Advanced knowledge and ability to apply the mathematical and statistical tools used in the quantitative analysis of economic phenomena
- Analytical knowledge of the mechanisms at work within the units and institutions forming a modern economic system and their interrelations
- Critical capacity of framing economic facts and processes within modern economic theories, providing interpretations and contextualization
- Understanding of the tools for analysis and policy in business management
- Knowledge of the legal principles and institutions operating at the national, European and international level
Tuition & fees
University fees depend on the student's country of origin and can vary from €407 euros up to €2.340,00. Contact the university via the "request information" button to learn more about fees and payment options.
Summer Courses & Master Programs at University of Pisa, Italy
Established in 1343, the University of Pisa is an internationally-renown public institution, ranking among the top eight Italian universities and top 300 universities world-wide. The university has 20 departments with many high-level research centers, such as: Agriculture Astrophysics Computer science...