Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Master's Degree in Materials and Nanotechnology - University of Pisa, Italy
In the first year of this two-year degree from the University of Pisa, students will develop a standardized common knowledge of materials, followed by a second year of specialized courses - "Nanoscience and Nanotechnology", and "Advanced Materials".
Graduates of this course can go on to lead exciting careers in:
- Innovation and development of production
- Advanced design, planning and scheduling
- Management of complex systems
- The qualification and diagnosis of materials
- Processing of metallics, polymers, ceramics, glassy and composite materials for application in the chemical, mechanical, electrical, electronic, telecommunications, energy, construction, transport, biomedical and environmental sectors
To be eligible to apply for this program applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Hold a Bachelor of Science degree or an equivalent first-cycle degree awarded by a foreign university
- Admission exam (Enrolment onto the Master's programme is limited to 26 places)
- An adequate understanding of English (level B2 or equivalent)
Summer Courses & Master Programs at University of Pisa, Italy
Established in 1343, the University of Pisa is an internationally-renown public institution, ranking among the top eight Italian universities and top 300 universities world-wide. The university has 20 departments with many high-level research centers, such as: Agriculture Astrophysics Computer science...
Want to know more about Materials and Nanotechnology? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Find your perfect career!