Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Master's Degree in Nuclear Engineering - University of Pisa, Italy
Through this master degree from University of Pisa, students will gain advanced-level competencies in a wide range of topics relating to Nuclear Engineering, including:
- Reactor Physics
- Nuclear Reactor Thermal-Hydraulics
- Structural Mechanics
- Radiation Measurement and Health Effects
- Nuclear Reactor Power Plant Technology
- Nuclear Materials
- Nuclear Reactor Control and Operation
- Nuclear Reactor Safety and Reliability
Upon completion of the program, graduates can go on to employment in the nucelar and non-nuclear industry, in State Bodies, and research and teaching institutes such as:
- Nuclear / Industrial Engineer with broad competences (design, construction, product innovation, risk assessment, safety analyst, management of large enterprises, etc.)
- Researcher / Teacher
- Officer / Public Servant
- Professional / Consultant
To be eligible for this program, applicants must hold an Italian First cycle qualification (Laurea) or foreign equivalent in the same or related subject area, with possible extra work if required competences are lacking.
University fees depend on the student's country of origin and can vary from €407 euros up to €2.340,00. Contact the university via the "request information" button to learn more about fees and payment options.
Summer Courses & Master Programs at University of Pisa, Italy
Established in 1343, the University of Pisa is an internationally-renown public institution, ranking among the top eight Italian universities and top 300 universities world-wide. The university has 20 departments with many high-level research centers, such as: Agriculture Astrophysics Computer science...